6.08.2004

dead AZ cards linebacker update...

i just found today on the net pat tillman's little brother's eulogy. granted it's probably a little over the top, but it just goes to show that news does get buried. it seems quite newsworthy to me and i guess it's not big secret as to why this really didn't get any media play even though maria shriver, who i'm guessing has very little to do with this kids death, did get plenty of air time.

i found this on a bunch of other blogs that i usually read but haven't read in a while. you can find it here or here, but here's the text and a great picture.

Thanks Pat. I didn't write shit because I'm not a writer. I'm not just going to sit here and break down on you. But thanks for coming. Pat's a fucking champion and always will be. Just make no mistake, he'd want me to say this: He's not with God. He's fucking dead. He's not religious. So, thanks for your thoughts, but he's fucking dead.

No comments: