11.20.2004

here ya go, you big pervs

statcounter tells me that my blog traffic has increased to due to numerous searches for the terrell owens/nicollette sheridan video. well, here it is, courtesy of ifilm.com. and i can guarantee that most of you perverts are gonna be disappointed. if you're looking for T & A, there's plenty of it to find on the internet, but not in the clip. there's nothing really special (or controversial for that matter) to be found here.

for some reason, the ifilm website causes firefox to crash on my computer. if you want to see it, you're gonna have to cut and paste this link: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2656474 in another browser.

p.s. the ifilm website is pretty cool and has a bunch of streaming video goodies, including a blottoed anna nicole smith at the american music awards. (IE link for firefox users: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2655657

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude, I'm a pervert all right but just wanted to see what was actually showing on primetime TV these days in the good old USA... it was pretty tame, you're right. And my firefox on win2k had no problem with it once I gave the site "cookie rights"... - jcomeau_ictx (forgot my password so posting anonymously)