12.31.2005

bobby the gook week 17

i'm on vacation dammit, get off my back! last week, me 3 points, fredo 14 (i missed my parlay, fredo hit his). score going into the last week...a virtually insurmountable lead for fredo 159, me 122. with a 37 point lead, it looks like i'm just picking these games to play out the string. plus there's no telling with last week as playoff teams rest their starters and stuff. as always, home team in caps, point spreads from caesars.

den (+10.5) over SD
OAK (+8) over nyg
ari (+7) over IND
bal (-3) over CLE
buf (-1.5) over NYJ
ATL (+3.5) over car
chi (-4) over MIN
KC (-7.5) over cin ($50)
det (+14.5) over PIT (that one's for you erik)
NE (-6) over mia
TAM (-14) over no
SFO (-1) over hou
ten (+4) over JAX
GB (-4.5) over sea (packers, please win so that favre can retire)
DAL (-12.5) over stl

do you guys know any way to make up a 39 point deficit? me neither, give me a 15 team parlay. the sad thing is, i still don't know if that will be enough.

No comments: